Wednesday, November 17, 2010

popped.


i remember when i was newly pregnant and not showing, everyone always told me that there would come a time when i would just "pop". this past month, i found out what they were talking about, as evidenced by my belly growth in just a few weeks. it's nice to finally look obviously pregnant instead of just overly full.

these last few weeks of pregnancy have been more stressful than the first 6 months, but i'm still feeling really good overall. i feel lucky that i'm not dealing with any sickness or aches and pains and i'm even sleeping really well again, which is so wonderful.

i'm 28 weeks along as of today and just happy and grateful that our little lady is still cooking, kicking and hiccuping up a storm. we are completely in love with her already. here's to the last trimester of this pregnancy!

10 comments:

  1. what! you are so TINY! You look adorable Jess & that bump is so cute.

    One more trimester:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what I would not give to look like you do at 28 weeks (what I wouldn't give to BE 28 weeks right now). You look adorable, and I applaud your bum for still looking fabulous in leggings! You are such a lovely pregnant girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diddo to kiersti's comment! You look so cute. I'm glad you're feeling well and I know your stress will go away soon. It's so hard to wait sometimes, but just take it easy... we can't wait to meet your little lady soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the cutest little thing with that tiny baby bump. Since I'm now in baby naming mode, I'm dying to know what you're going to name this little love. And if you have any great boy name suggestions. Struggling.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen. I'm happy/jealous that you're not having any sicknesses or aches. That makes things quite a bit easier. I am having an awful time sleeping recently, like this week. I don't know what that's all about. I can't wait until I'm obviously showing so I look pregnant instead of just kind of chubby! Yay for the last leg of the journey! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you are so so so so so so cute. i can't believe its coming so soon- and with the holidays... it will be here before you know it. how exciting!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cute belly and still so tiny legs. Don't worry the time will go fast with all of the holidays. At least it did for me! Don't worry there will be no angry feelings if your cutest bebe is named Emma too. Obviously I love the name so I don't mind at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I've been thinking & thinking about you lately and dying to see your little belly. I almost wrote to you yesterday that I wanted to see a picture like your "us" picture with a view of your belly and maybe just some toes peeking out! You look SO cute! Here's to sleep! Yessss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, you look SO much better than me. My belly has gotten HUGE. I think my baby boy must be 15 lbs :) But they are telling me that he is right on track!

    Lookin' good girl!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!