Monday, November 8, 2010

snow, snow, snow!


 it's snowing outside! i can't wait until the world is coated in beautiful white fluff & this is what i see through my windows. are you guys cursing my name and throwing things at the computer screen right about now? i'm sorry. i know most people think snow is a pain, but this year i just can't wait for winter. i want to head up to the cabin, go for some baby-safe snowmobile rides, drink hot cocoa and watch christmas movies (there, i said it!).

tonight i'm starting off the "holiday season" right with homemade soup in bread bowls and hot cocoa for dessert. today i plan to find some sort of holiday craft i can work on for the next few weeks. i'm not much of a crafter, but momma needs something to keep her occupied until baby girl takes over her life in a few months. if you have any craft recommendations, please do share.

happy november!

3 comments:

  1. Aw I really miss snow now that I live in Cali~ I want some of that coziness getting blankets and wearing sweaters and sipping hot chocolate!

    I personally love crocheting. There are so many pretty things you can crochet for your little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am positively green with envy! It's still 70 degrees here. I cannot wait until it's cold and snowing. Winter is just my FAVORITE time of year. Love love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed.I LOVE the snow!!

    No craft suggestions, sorry. I'm not a craft chick either.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!