Monday, January 10, 2011

bump watch.

here i am at almost 36 weeks posing for posterity in my lovely hospital bathroom! i haven't taken a picture of my belly since this whole debacle began, so today i decided i would find the time in my busy busy schedule to get it done. despite the hardships of my current situation, i still love being pregnant and i need to be better about documenting the good things, like no sickness, very few aches, and a ginormous belly that gets in my way and reminds me that i really am bringing a person into this world. i feel huge, but i really can't complain-i want this baby to get as big as possible considering the fact that she is coming out oh so very very soon. plus, i bet you didn't think it was possible to carry a baby that high. well, now you know!

10 comments:

  1. you are still the cutest preggers lady I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, no fair, you are just so cute and that belly is just so perfect looking! Some of us are not nearly as beautiful in our pregnancy pics! I still check your blog everyday for updates so thanks for posting even though you're stuck in that lovely hospital room wishing you were home! And keeping baby girl safe until she's ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat the teeny legs!?! I didn't think it was possible to be pregnant & look THAT good! Sheesh! And yes, she is super high. Moving onto my preemie email right.this.minute. Get excited!!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are nice. thanks for making a big pregnant girl feel a little better. i feel like rolie polie olie (i wonder if anyone besides me knows that reference!). the other day a nurse even laughed while examining my belly and said "you are just so ROUND!". oh boy. it's true. you could attach a basketball to my non-pregnant torso and i would look no different.

    anyways, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah you look so cute! I am glad you are getting taken good care of! I won't be able to make it to your shower this weekend, but I hope all goes well with the deliver when she comes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jess congrats! you look great, and have such a great attitude! keep it up! i'm excited to see your little lady!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jess! I heard you were in the hospital from Jennie. I am SO sorry. I know how you feel! It is one of the hardest things ever! I hope that they are taking good care of you. Ask if they remember me?? :) I got to know almost all of the nurses. My favorite nurses were: Amy and Ellen. Hang in there...being a mommy is the best thing in the entire world and worth every minute of being in that yucky hospital room. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!