Friday, February 25, 2011

the pups live!

here is proof that the pups are still being loved and cared for, and even taken to the park! whhhaatt!?
thanks to my husband, i also have proof that both dogs went to the bathroom on this particular afternoon, too. why one photographs such an act is beyond me? don't worry, i'll spare you.
i have no shame in admitting that i sat on the grass with my babe the entire time.
and by the way, did you know that brad is leading a double life?!

does anyone remember when it was warm enough to go to the park? we obviously have been in the past few weeks, but now i have no recollection of anything other than snow! there is 8 feet of snow at the cabin right now. serious.

4 comments:

  1. Lookin' good Jess! I hope it warms up soon so you can go to the park again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess! I'm so glad you're out and about again. I can't wait to meet evie when we come in town next time. Also, I too have been watching the Bachelor. I'm anxious to see what's going on with Brad! haha Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics Jess and YES I read that exact magazine. Why Brad!! Whhhyyyy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They say around 4-5 months your baby might start waking up at 5am and play for a little bit and then go back to sleep. Jane started to do this, but she couldn't play with her hands tied down. (When I say play, I mean put her hands in her mouth and grunt) So she would get frustrated and cry until we either got her out of bed, unwrapped her, or gave her a pacifier. We decided to try to take away the swaddle and it worked. She no longer even gets up at 5am to play... she just sleeps til 6:30 or 7:00. I guess she was just ready to be done with it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!