Tuesday, March 1, 2011

little evie's first photo shoot.

our friend, lindsay, was nice enough to come over and take some pictures of evie a few weeks ago. she is 3 weeks old in the pictures and just under 7lbs, so a full pound bigger than she was when she was born. and now she is a full pound bigger than that! i know it's cliche to say, but it really is going way too fast. glad i'll always have these pictures of her this tiny.

here are a few of my favorites...


find lindsay's blog (as well as a few more pictures of ev) here and website here. thanks linds!

7 comments:

  1. I still can't get over her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, I LOVE these!! She is so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE. What a sweetheart. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, her blue eyes are gorgeous!! I don't think I had noticed how blue they are until these pictures. You guys are such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a sweet little one and a beautiful family. She's so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!