Friday, March 11, 2011

a message.

dear daddy,

today me and mom went on a date to target. sometimes she gets bored, so she puts me in my cutest outfits and curls her hair and takes me on random outings like this one. she pushes me around in the shopping cart and i look up at all the lights and sometimes i fall asleep. today, i stayed awake the entire time and never cried. are you proud? 

she bought both of us new spring outfits and then we rode home with the windows down because it was so sunny and warm. when we got home she put me on the bed and started taking lots of pictures of me because i am so stinkin' cute and i know it!! we hope this makes you happy while you are at work. come home early, okay?

love, evie

ps. i am 7 weeks old today, in case you forgot. mom keeps thinking all these irrational thoughts like pretty soon i'll be driving a car, and going to college and getting married & then she won't stop kissing me on the lips 400 times, even though the doctor told her not to do that. tell her to get a grip, okay?






4 comments:

  1. Cutest pictures ever. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so cute! I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Evie looks a lot like you. What a cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!