Wednesday, March 30, 2011

under the puffs and dreaming.




a few snapshots of ev's room, which is still a work in progress, and yes she is 2 1/2 months old and just barely got a crib last week. i imagine it is much easier to put together a room before the actual baby has arrived and you have more than 2 hours at a time to work and shop before your baby needs to be fed, am i right? i am lucky evie is an angel baby who doesn't seem to mind going to ikea, downeast and tj maxx every single day.
my favorite part of the room is the baby who is currently sleeping in it. see the pink & white blanket peeking out? yep, that part.
also, the title of this post makes me laugh. for some reason all i could think about when naming it is that album. (this is the part where half of you decide i'm crazy and the other half know what i'm talking about).

6 comments:

  1. yay for finding a crib!! I love the colors. So bright and cheerful. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a cute nursery, I love every little detail especially the artwork you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the quilt your mom made? I love it - what a bright, fun room for her to have.....I wish it was mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! Love it all! Are those some of the same puffs you loved but couldn't find a purpose for? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe! The nursery looks fantastic! And that sweet baby of yours is adorable. I hope you are both feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica,

    I just had to quickly pop in and thank you so much for your blog comment. Hearing your story helped so much and I appreciate all your reassurance. I realize so much is out of my control and I have to have faith everything is going to be just fine- and I know it will be :). Definitely helps to hear others who have been through similar situations.

    You're little girl is absolutely darling, and her nursery is fabulous! Girls rooms are so fun... I panicked about boys b/c I was fresh out of ideas. Anyways-- take care and thanks again so much.

    Abby DeGraff

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!