- Got Evie's Easter basket assembled (as well as mine & G's which are currently hidden. And G, don't even try to find them, because you will fail miserably).
- Finally finished all the projects of yesterday, including the 3 month closet clean-out.
- Found some new music.
- Listened to that music all day long.
- Followed a homeless guy who was wandering around Target talking to himself in order to figure out what he was saying. I never figured it out. Gibberish, I say.
- Read some Mommy articles.
- Went for a drive.
- Taught G the proper way to wash a mushroom (they really don't need to be washed, if we're being honest).
- Cleaned. Of course. There is never a day in my life that doesn't include cleaning. You, too?
- Worked on extending those darn naps.
- And took a much needed nap, myself.
And now my love is home and he is cooking me dinner.