Wednesday, April 20, 2011

more mirror pictures. woop!


Today I...
  • Got Evie's Easter basket assembled (as well as mine & G's which are currently hidden. And G, don't even try to find them, because you will fail miserably).
  • Finally finished all the projects of yesterday, including the 3 month closet clean-out.
  • Found some new music.
  • Listened to that music all day long.
  • Followed a homeless guy who was wandering around Target talking to himself in order to figure out what he was saying. I never figured it out. Gibberish, I say.
  • Read some Mommy articles.
  • Went for a drive.
  • Taught G the proper way to wash a mushroom (they really don't need to be washed, if we're being honest).
  • Cleaned. Of course. There is never a day in my life that doesn't include cleaning. You, too?
  • Worked on extending those darn naps.
  • And took a much needed nap, myself.
It was a good day. A better day.
And now my love is home and he is cooking me dinner.

Happy Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. You both look adorable! I'm glad your day went better Hopefully tomorrow is a good day as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I did Easter stuff today too! Always love your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I'm a new follower! I love your blog. So cute.
    nicoleinthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!