Thursday, April 21, 2011

my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me!

so won't you kill me
so i die happy

my heart is yours to fill or burst
to break or bury
or wear as jewelry
whichever you prefer.

I've been listening to Dashboard Confessional all afternoon.
Yep. That's right. I'm admitting it.

Why, you ask? Because it reminds me of High School! It reminds me of my friends! It reminds me of drives up the canyon and meeting at the park and Wendy's runs late at night. It reminds me of football games and Prom and sleepovers at Holley's house. It reminds me of pool hopping and cards on the front lawn in bikinis. It reminds me of boys and good times and sneaking out the basement window (Sorry, Mom!). It reminds me of being young and stupid.

a few of my friendliest friends. some of these girls climbed out of those windows with me.
It brings back good memories, okay?! What songs do that for you?

3 comments:

  1. Backstreet Boys. :)

    My best friend and I used to drive around with BB cranked up as high as it would go with the windows down. Obnoxious? Yes. Great Fun? Double yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA oh we seriously have had the best times together. in fact, just the other day I was telling Brynn about when we snuck back into my room and knocked all that stuff off of the window seal - smooth real smooth. Also, my top looks incredibly see-through in this pic.... hope that it really wasn't and if it was- you are all dead for not saying something. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love this picture!! All my best friends!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!