Thursday, June 16, 2011

30 day photo challenge. day one.

my friend introduced me to this photo challenge. i thought i'd play along (and perhaps figure out how to use my camera, while i'm at it?).

day one calls for a self-portrait. those are terribly difficult to take, don't you think? i got a few that are far more flattering of me than this one (and a few that are actually in focus), but if i'm being honest rather than vain, i think this photo represents me the best.


play along, why don't you? (a few of you are rad photographers and i would love to see what you come up with)

3 comments:

  1. cuuute! Love it! glad you are playing along...it will be fun to see your cute pics! I always love your posts :) and I think of you every time I see my yellow pillow as well...thanks for that gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I would love to do this little challenge with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now, I love this idea!!! Think I just might. That is an adorable pic of you and your Ev. Such a good mommy picture! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!