Tuesday, July 19, 2011

park city, utah.




















most days , i strapped my baby to my chest and walked up and down main street exploring shops and stores and park benches. i bought carameled apples and dog bones dipped in chocolate and brought home chocolate covered caramels. i pushed my baby in her stroller until she fell asleep and then soaked my body in the cool pool under the warm mountain sky while she slept.

we went shopping, we went to dinner, we rode horses, we watched men with ski's strapped to their feet fly through the sky. they went bobsledding, i fed my baby rice cereal and watched the bachelor. my husband only stayed for a little while, so i slept with my baby in my arms and missed him. i took pictures of the clouds and the flowers and the big utah sky.

1 comment:

thank you for your shout outs!