Friday, August 26, 2011

evie is a fool for fall, too.

evie fall wardrobe

evie fall wardrobe by bozybon on Polyvore.com

there are few things in life i look forward to more than fall shopping. sad, but true.  since evie is our first baby and we didn't get very much clothing at the showers we were able to have, i have had the lucky job of buying most of her clothes since she was born. now that fall/winter/our trip to london is approaching, and she is getting bigger, some shopping was in order. i've had so much fun putting together a little fall wardrobe for my baby girl. here are a few of my picks for fall!

and yes, evie is a girl, but i really don't love pink. i know you think i'm nuts. i'll live. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love Evie's fall wardrobe.. She'll be the most stylish gal out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more! I can't tell you how many times I've been like, "I can't wait for boot season!!"

    Just wanted to tell you that I love your writings & enjoy following your blog.

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!