Friday, October 7, 2011

clap, clap, clap.


yesterday we learned to clap, so this afternoon we did a few clap, clap, claps for your viewing pleasure. i can't believe she is big enough to clap and babble and reach for me and watch mickey mouse clubhouse in the mornings. i mean, don't get me wrong, these days we are having the time of our lives, but also, my heart is breaking.

anyways, back to the claps. here they are...

video

and please, don't even ask me about the crawling. no, she is not crawling yet and no, she isn't going to crawl anytime soon. i mean, really, she's JUST A BABY!! ;)

have a happy weekend, from us!

4 comments:

  1. sorry that I am obsessed with her. She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! I heart this video!! So stinkin cute! : )

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!