Monday, October 3, 2011

the lawn lounge.

a big part of our daily routine is the lawn lounge. i can't explain it, we like to lounge on the lawn. i mean, afternoons are just a good time to throw your hair in a ponytail (see tiny ponytail please and die with me, will you?) sit your bum down on the lawn and watch the storm clouds roll in over the valley, don't you think?


side note: lately evie is just a miniature version of g. she looks like him and everyone notices it, but for some reason i see a little bit of myself when i look at this one. it's probably the big cheeks and squinty eyes. hello, daughter!





and apparently anytime is a good time to eat some grass. whoops.

4 comments:

  1. Haha-that little squeak of a ponytail! Oh my goodness! I was SO excited to see the storm clouds. Hooray for fall!! Now we can finally do pumpkin patch pictures without feeling weirdly like it's still the 4th of July! Do you have your phone back in working order? I keep thinking of texting you about different things when I'm out & about and then remember it's no use. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up. Lianne has dropped her phone in the bathtub, toilet, and sink. She also dropped her ipod in the bathtub. Two peas in a pod. I'm so proud of your phone though. I can't believe it still works! I need one of those. I dropped mine on the sidewalk and it stopped working. what? I really want to visit you and your beautiful girl. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I see so much of you in her beautiful little face and big bright smile. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my I can not tell you how much reading your blog makes me miss you and then also makes me so grateful you do your blog so wonderfully cause I still get a taste of my jmo-mizzle! Oh how I love you and I can't get enough of sweet evie and her new teeth! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!