Monday, October 17, 2011

we got our pics did.


well, sort of.

my brother took some pictures of us the other day and even though he isn't a professional photographer or anything, i am calling them family pictures! evie isn't looking at the camera in any of them and i had part of my shirt tucked into my pocket and never noticed, but you can't win them all!

thanks for taking our pictures jonny boy! we love you!


i tried to distract her with grass. she tried to eat it. taking pictures with babies isn't that easy, you guys.
oh, evie. nice face girlfriend.
this one could have been the one, except the baby. oh dear.
now that you've seen them, tell me, which would you use for a christmas card? please and thank you.

ps. i guess not everyone gets the title. it's like the term "i got my hair did" except "pics". right? yes!?

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I'm always a sucker for kissing pictures. I think they're adorable. But, for a Christmas card I would probably go with the one where you're both smiling at Evie. I LOVE that one.

    p.s. Evelyn has that exact same jacket and is wearing it today. I thought that was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took this assignment very seriously and appreciate you giving me something to do while I'm at work today.

    My votes are pics #4 and 11. (I just went through and counted them..) I think they're so great! Aaand picture number 7 of you guys looking at each other in the leaves just looks like an absolute dreeeam!

    So there's my opinion. Take me there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing as how I LOVE LOVE LOVE goofy kid faces, I think the one that you said could've been "the one". It's perfect and shows her personality. I'm also a fan of the montage (is that how you spell it?) of several pictures.....but I think they're all wonderful and I can't wait to see what the lovely card turns out like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the ones with you and greg, I also love the first one on the left and the one right after the pic where you said it could have been the one...... but I agree with the whole montage idea cuz so many are darling! i love that fam of yours!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!