Monday, January 16, 2012

the block of the bloggers.

so...i have the bloggers block. 

i want to blog, i have time to blog (evie is currently on hour 3 of today's afternoon nap) but every time i try to blog, i stare at a blank screen for fifteen minutes scratching my head and just end up distracted by photo booth, instead.



i could tell you about g off in dubai, but every time i talk to him it's either 1am or 5am where he is and i'm seriously not getting much out of him at those times. it's a whole lot of trying not to fall asleep and secretly studying while pretending to skype with me. but HE DID RIDE A CAMEL in the desert the other day, so there's that.

i could tell you how i'm totally owning this single mom thing at home, but really it's just a whole lot of occupying ourselves with random errands and chick flicks and the mall, and also we went to the natural history museum the other day, which was rad.

i could tell you that i introduced evie to scrambled eggs, and next week she can have a dab of peanut butter and i really need to plan her first birthday party, but i just can't seem to find the motivation. i am obviously not one of those moms who spends months preparing homemade decorations and printing off festive new labels to tape to the water bottles we'll be serving that say "it's evie's first birthday party! HAVE A WATER!". i could pretend to be that person, but really, it's just not me.

i could tell you that i'm lonely. but, also that i'm doing alright. i could tell you that every time we do this separation thing i realize more and more that the main role g fills in my life (besides husband, baby-daddy, toilet-scrubber, money-maker & egg-scrambler) is friend. he is my best friend. and i always feel a little less like myself when he's not around.

i could tell you all of those things, but really, who want's to hear about any of it?? (not me)
bloggers block, you guys. throw me a bone and tell me what to blog about will you?

please and thank you.



5 comments:

  1. I've been on a bloggers block for over a year. I do love visiting your blog cuz evie reminds me of my little girl....so blog about whateve and ill keep visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blog about poop - that's what I do :). j/k. Come over, let's have a Bieber dance party and let our babies crawl all over eachother. It will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, poop! Or blog about your delicious dinners/desserts. I need some new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would listen about poop or tasties or Ev or a camel or bones or ridiculous water labels (finally someone like me!!!) or here's one....what about jess as kid. Cause i'm kind of interested in that. I can't say I know all that much about you before you were 20, 21? So enlighten me. What was birth like for you? Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. Brayden totally just waved at Evie's ridiculously cute top picture in your no hands cooking post. I think it's meant to be.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!