Friday, March 2, 2012

i'm blogging.

question. what do you get when you combine one mom + one dad + two ear infections + a husband who works 12 hour days + a husband who is a grad student + a new church calling for the wife + no computer + no way to upload any pictures + a really busy, mischievous, hilarious little baby?

answer. no posts on the blog. that's what.

despite the fact that life on my blog has come to a stand still, my real life has done nothing of the sort. these last few weeks have been busy and crazy and wonderful and fun and hopefully this is the end of my blogging slump. i mean, i've really missed these stupid posts!

here are a few snapshots of our life lately. happy friday & happy weekend. we are still alive ;)


ps. i wore these pants today. the brightest ones thus far (i am really overdoing it with the whole colored denim trend, you should know). i really loved all the weird looks i got while i was walking around downtown and stopping for a slice of pizza and groceries at harmons. evie was a little bit embarrassed, but there's just nothing like hot pink pants on a dreary day is what i always say.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where you have been. I've been missing you, actually, I have been missing Evie. She is so dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 100% in LOVE with the picture of the pup coming towards Evie & that big ol' smile on her face. Love it! PRINT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pants. I need to find some ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures, precious. Peekaboo Wild!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!