Wednesday, March 14, 2012

wednesday sunshine.



i love spending my days with this little lover. usually we start out with bowls of yogurt on the living room rug and book-reading in footy pajamas. i love sharing lunch in the afternoon and heading out for errands or a walk, if the weather is nice. she babbles and talks to me all day long, barking and laughing and saying "mama!" and "dadda!" and "okay!" and "hi!". we sing along to pandora and shake our shoulders and she gives me kisses on the lips even when i don't ask for them.

she is my sunshine on a gloomy day like today.

8 comments:

  1. This is so precious. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she IS sunshine. especially with that best yellow cardigan! i haven't written you back. i will.

    i want to live in your neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last photo is Hollywood worthy: eyes closed, mouth open. What a lover. A darling, darling, well-dressed lover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little Evie. I love it when she barks and her "hi" is the cutest. I hope she's feeling better too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh... I love these pics. You have the cutest little girl and you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that sweet little Evie will take great pleasure in reading your blog one day. You write about her so beautifully and she is clearly loved. I don't think that a child could ask for more.

    Thanks for sharing; I always enjoy reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you get that amazing picture? I want a kiss from Evie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did you get that amazing picture? I want a kiss from Evie!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!