Thursday, October 11, 2012

another one bites the dust.

Hey peeps. This blog will become private sometime in the next few weeks, definitely before my twins are born. Hopefully that change will inspire me to blog more regularly again.

You know the drill: Please get your email address to me if you'd like to continue reading these rambles.

I'll make an updater blog you can follow in Google reader to help make things easier, too. Holler.

PS. Comment moderation is on and I won't post your email address. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute. I love reading your blog. Like, so much. :) ashleymdavis5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I blog stock you Jess :) Please add me to the list. Your little babes are adorable! I love seeing them on Instagram.

    leslie.weiler@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!