Wednesday, March 6, 2013

congrads.

HE. IS. DONE!

Our entire family of five is so thrilled and overjoyed and relieved that Greg is finally finished with his MBA from Duke University! The past almost two years of school have been a whirlwind as Greg has traveled all over the world and studied like a maniac into the night after work each day.

Meanwhile I was busy being a single Mom, and then being a single and pregnant Mom, and finally, a single Mom pregnant with twins. I mean, he definitely had a lot on his plate, but I felt like I deserved a diploma or something, too ;)

In all seriousness, Greg is one of the hardest workers I've ever known. His ability to balance a demanding job, growing family, and one of the top MBA programs in the country truly amazed me. He is determined and disciplined and so smart. He accomplished everything he set out to do, and we couldn't be more proud of how well he did it all. I remember a few years ago when we were trying to decide if and where he would get an MBA--and how the hell we would survive the experience if he did decide to go--I never could have imagined how the time would fly and how much our family would be blessed throughout the experience. Evie grew from a baby to a toddler, we added 2 new family members, and somehow, despite all the stress, we managed to come out stronger and happier than before.

Congratulations, Greggor! Your family loves you too much!



(A few pictures from his graduation party)

PS. Places visited:

SHANGHAI, CHINA
LONDON, ENGLAND
DUBAI, UAE
NEW DELHI, INDIA
ST. PETERSBURG, RUSSIA
DURHAM, NORTH CAROLINA

1 comment:

  1. Just hanging out with my boyfriend in the kitchen.....

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!