(I wrote these quick, somewhat pathetic, updates back on April 15th, when Nora & Will were 5 months old. I planned to elaborate, but time got away from me, as usual. I'm posting it anyways, just for my own records. Feel free to skip this one, folks.)
- Loves his binky, cries for it in the night & needs Mama to come put it back in for him
- Sweetest little kitten cry that is adorable to hear
- Doesn't care to roll around as much, content where he is.
- My non-napper most days, he never sleeps as well as his sister (that's okay, buddy!)
- So easy-going when he's awake
- Loves to play with toys, can spin the spinners on his mobile and grab any toy and get it into his mouth
- Really focused
- Will stare at me and wait for me to make eye contact and then give me a great smile
- Gets easy frightened by noises, easily startled, easily heartbroken (take a toy away that he wanted and he will immediately sob)
- Mamas boy
- Loves to stand up, strong little legs
- Wants to stand up while being burped
- Always falls asleep on walks, insta stroller sleeper.
- Screams when he is excited or when he is overly tired
- Kicks his legs and gets bright eyed when he sees someone he loves
- A tender little soul, with a huge heart and a calm, peaceful little spirit. Makes my heart burst with empathy. Seems to be full of goodness and patience and so much love.
We love you so much, Mr. William!
- Good sleeper, good eater, my best eater so far.
- Great napper, loves her sleep! Would happily sleep in every morning if she weren't a twin
- Loves her blankie and binkie
- Sweetest smile that literally overtakes her face, does the best full-body smile
- Squinty eyes, just like her mom
- Looks so much like Evie at that age
- Chubby chubby cheeks, chubby little thighs, might be my chubbiest baby
- Loves to roll over, wants to explore her surroundings
- Likes tummy time, has completely corrected her torticollis
- Loves her mobile
- Gets so happy to see mama in the morning, giggles and squeals
- Sweet as pie but can go from happy to mad in 2 seconds flat
- Loves to watch William, thinks he is really interesting and great.
- Has a really stressful, mad cry that stresses her dad out
- Never falls asleep on a walk, loves to look around, very alert and involved
- So so ticklish, even just raising her arms above her head is a ticklish thing to Nora.
- Laughs when mom laughs or when mom holds her tight- does a little squeal of excitement
- Loves to cuddle, will fall asleep in my arms with her blankie and binky
- Wakes up happy, loves to stretch her little arms up and give a big smile
- Full of joy and enthusiasm and excitement. Thinks life is funny and wonderful and wants to find laughter in every little thing. Such a joy to be around.
We love you, Hattie Boo!