That is one thing I truly miss from before we had bb's - we still get to, just for shorter periods of time and it's usually interrupted by a certain monster wanting something. Anyway, don't feel bad, do it now before you have monsters of your own!
haha wish I could cuddle on the couch with someone! just kidding. But hey, how did you learn to put things on the sides of your blog and like have headings for everything? I know that's a dumb question but i honestly can't figure it out.
JESS! I don't know anything about this blog stuff but i have to do one for my internship here in india for some reason so add me ya hear? i love you!!!!
love cuddling for sure. Red box has become a recent fan of ours. Still I can't quite get into sitcoms though. ps. i think your dresser is really cute:)
That is one thing I truly miss from before we had bb's - we still get to, just for shorter periods of time and it's usually interrupted by a certain monster wanting something.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, don't feel bad, do it now before you have monsters of your own!
haha wish I could cuddle on the couch with someone! just kidding. But hey, how did you learn to put things on the sides of your blog and like have headings for everything? I know that's a dumb question but i honestly can't figure it out.
ReplyDeleteJESS! I don't know anything about this blog stuff but i have to do one for my internship here in india for some reason so add me ya hear? i love you!!!!
ReplyDeletelove cuddling for sure. Red box has become a recent fan of ours. Still I can't quite get into sitcoms though.
ReplyDeleteps. i think your dresser is really cute:)