and i mean, really really funny. which is quite honestly my favorite thing about them. i'm not all that in to twitter, but i do check out my brother ryan's
page, simply to chuckle over gems like these:
- My door key isn't working at my parents house anymore. Either the cold has frozen the lock or this is their way of telling me I'm adopted.
- My 4 year old niece told me to "grow up already" when we were playing Barbies. See if I ever bring my Barbies to her house again.
- I don't let my baby watch Barney the Dinosaur because it teaches children it's fine to hug and play with large carnivorous animals.
- Boss just called in sick. He said he was going to lay down for an hour so I shouldn't bother him. Like a good employee I plan to do the same
- My baby just threw my cell phone and hit me in the lip, & she thinks its so funny. I always thought children were innocent until I had one.
and finally, my personal favorite:
- People ask me why I'm not on Facebook. It's simple, I prefer to remember old girlfriends before they got ugly.
touché.
HILARIOUS!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I was laughing out loud at those! He really is funny. Like, really funny.
ReplyDeleteI came into the kitchen today to see Jon and Morgan making cookies. These boys aren't just funny they are really sweet too.
ReplyDelete