school started today & i'm not the least bit upset about it. want to know why? this semester i'm enjoying the bse (
or best semester ever). in case you are wondering what a bse might consist of, let me tell you:
- 2 yoga classes (held each morning)
- 1 bowling class
- 1 preschool class (consists of teaching preschool once a week- so fun)
- 1 class with the easiest professor at the U (honestly, he is)
- 1 research class that doesn't involve a teacher & is done completely on my own time
- and 1 elementary math class (you know, to learn how to teach elementary math)
school has been a major pain for the last 4 years & i am finally reaping the benefits of almost being done. the finish line is in sight (only 2 tiny semesters) and getting there is going to be a blast.
i'm loving my life right now.
Sounds like an amazing semester. Wish mine was that easy! Miss you!
ReplyDeletecan i come to one of your yoga classes?? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are having an awesome semester! Preston says I should be enjoying my retirement more, it's good to see you are! :) (or maybe you found a job?) Anyways, I totally quoted you on my post, hope it was okay! Thanks for your cute comment too!
ReplyDeleteSounds fabulous!! I thought of you as I did yoga last night.
ReplyDelete