That is my idea of a balanced diet as well. Those are my favorite kind of cookies...where are mine!!! Baahhh!!! love you girl.
I see nothing wrong with that picture. The next time we're in Utah visiting Dan's family, we'll have to go on a double date or something! I don't know Greg at all, but he sounds awesome. Plus, G&G Bennett just love him. lol
Yep, throw in a handful of candy hearts and you've got my breakfast this morning :)
thank you for your shout outs!
That is my idea of a balanced diet as well. Those are my favorite kind of cookies...where are mine!!! Baahhh!!! love you girl.
ReplyDeleteI see nothing wrong with that picture. The next time we're in Utah visiting Dan's family, we'll have to go on a double date or something! I don't know Greg at all, but he sounds awesome. Plus, G&G Bennett just love him. lol
ReplyDeleteYep, throw in a handful of candy hearts and you've got my breakfast this morning :)
ReplyDelete