Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What I discovered on New Years Eve....

Well, the Holidays are officially over, but luckily for me, I still have a few things to look forward to. The Olsen fam is headed to Hawaii on Valentines Day and that is what I will be counting down now...43 more days until paradise!

New Years Eve was a blast! Our camera was out of batteries, so unfortunately I don't have any pics of the evening, which means most of you will stop reading this blog right about now.

If you are one of the awesome ones who doesn't need pictures, good for you. So anyways, this year's New years eve party was one of my favorite ever. Hyrum & Amina threw a great party...we spent the night rocking out to Rock Band and laughing our heads off. I have to say, the highlight was watching Heidi & Erik enjoy their first dance as a newly engaged couple while Kiersti and I "swayed" romantically around them. Magical moment for them, I am sure. I still can't believe I witnessed Erik dance to Celine Dion..that will go down in history. I also witnessed the "Men in Black" dance for the first time and I will never be the same.. I didn't know G could move like that..."Now Sssslllliiiidddeeee with me, just sssslllliiidddeee with me."(you still with me?)

Other fascinating discoveries: Erik sings like an Angel and is musically gifted, Hyrum has some seriously sweet moves, 2 Rockstars is 2 too many, Amina owns every Britney Spears CD ever made and Bryan looks exactly like Clay Aiken..who would have thought.

Kiersti has some incriminating photos from the night, and I would like to take the opportunity to warn her of the harm that will come to her if those pictures find their way to her blog, she should, however, post the prom pics...those were priceless.

I wanted to thank Hyrum & Amina for such a fun night, however Hyrum is officially banned from this blog, so I guess Amina will just have to pass along the message.
Happy 2008!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Hello Jess, (and G but G since I have yet to see or chat with your wife) How are you Jess! I don't know if G told you about our awards thing the other night but I was sad you guys couldn't make it! How random is it that you found my blog? Was it through Chelsea? Did you guys go to school together? Anyways I am glad you found me, but honestly you should come visit me at the office, yes, right in the same spot where I was before! We should catch up!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!