Buddies,
I have been off in la-la land for the past hour reading "Black heels to tractor wheels: A love story" written by the talented Pioneer Woman.
I am finally coming up for air & realizing I need to go do something productive, but first I had to share her with you. Her story has provided me with a nice, long, relaxing trip out of reality and into la-la land which, I have to admit, is where I always prefer to be.
And now I am thinking that someday I will write down the story of G & I, as boring as it may be..I don't want to loose the memories. Pionner woman is a talented writer, go read the tale of this L.A. city slicker turned country mom.
PS. Pioneer woman cooks, too!
Hey... I don't know if your in Hawaii yet ( I'm jealous), but I'm dropping some cupcakes off to our visiting teaching girls. I made some, and I had extras... just so you know in case they thank you at church or something?! Have SO much fun in Hawaii- we'll get together when you get home. Cupcakes counts as meeting with them right?
ReplyDelete