Friday, May 16, 2008

In case my list of 100 things didn't do it for you.

I've Been Tagged by Carlye...Lucky you!

Joys...
1. My blissful second year of marriage and darling G.
2. A new calling in my ward & a new job at work. Feeling refreshed.
3. A new pair of True Religions. (sorry, I'm shallow, but they are bringing me joy!)

Fears...
1. FAILURE.
2. Someone breaking into my house (although I have to say, I have matured in leaps & bounds over the past 5 months & am not nearly as scared as I used to be)
3. Upsetting anyone, disappointing anyone, failure, failure, failure.

Goals...
1. Graduate from College
2. Start running again
3. Spiritual goals

Obsessions/Collections...
1. I collect Thank you cards & Blank note cards, because I always seem to be using them.
2. I obsess over a clean house and nothing makes me happier.
3. I obsess over everything I eat.

Random Surprising Facts...
1. My fingernails are black right now.
2. The other day I woke up early enough for work, that I had time to watch an entire episode of Grey's Anatomy before I even got ready. (This will surprise anyone who has ever lived with me)
3. I sometimes buy baby clothes/supplies, even though I don't have a baby.

3 comments:

  1. Alright I miss you like crazy! I loved that post. It reminded me of you so much. I love you jmo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny, I just finished this same tag, and i tagged you! I came onto your blog to let you know. Nevermind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it- and I would be happy about new true religions too :) a also collect note cards of all kinds- we are the same type of gal!! we are cool.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!