Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jon is going to make fun of this post.

Dear little Toby & Jack Jack,


Thank you for always being happy to see me when I come home.


Even though I've left you alone for hours by yourselves,
and really, you should probably be mad at me.


Thanks for smushing your little monkey face against the window.


Everyone deserves to come home to a face like that.


And I am sorry that whenever I take a picture of you with my camera,
your eyes glow green and you look like an alien.

And I am sorry, Jack, that you sort of look like an alien anyways.
Don't listen to the people who call you ugly.


You are the cutest.

Thanks for thinking you are big...even though you are insanely little.

Thanks for that little face and those perfect paws.


I can't get enough of those paws.


Thanks for making me happy.
Even when I've had a really bad day.


Like today.


You guys were worth every penny.

3 comments:

  1. Two things...
    1) those are really cute pictures of your dogs and 2)you crack me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can now say, I know how you feel. I can't tell you how many times I've said to Ryan "Isn't it awesome that no matter how many times we get mad at Chief (our dog) or how long we leave him home he still loves us and is always excited to see us" I really do love it! I tell Ryan that even though I don't always feel loved by him, (just teasing) I ALWAYS feel loved by my pooch. Dogs are the best! And those pictures are awesome! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a lame post. Loooooser.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!