Sunday, December 28, 2008

happy day of birth to the blog.

my blog is one year old today.
(woop woop)

although i am pretty sure nobody besides the husband reads it anymore
(and not even him sometimes; its okay, it's boring, i understand :))
i am still glad i have one.
i am glad i have a record of my happy (and sometimes sad) moments.

and frankly
, i can't believe i stuck to anything for a whole year!
go me.

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!
    I still read it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it all the time - and now your blog and Mya have something in common. It's the anniversary of the positive pregnancy test - ohhh, cuteness!
    I'm glad you stuck with it, because I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I didn't know you had one of these, and for a whole year too! Do you have another blog with buttons or something?

    Thanks for the advice! The wedding is turning out beautifully, it's mainly just the invitations. Apparently Dan's family knows a million people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog Jess...and LOVE IT! You're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's cool that G reads your blog. remember how in the beginning he thought it was so dumb? Boy was he wrong - i love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh believe my love I read the lovely JMO blog.. it makes me so happy and makes me feel like I see you more than I really do so I love it and LOVE you! Can't wait to come see your house!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!