Monday, March 31, 2008

holy fattening birthday.

I just had to say thanks to everyone who has made my birthday this year the best ever! I feel like I have been celebrating for weeks...I am going to go out of town on my b.day every year, it has really worked out well!

Thanks Mom for the traditional "favorite meal" yesterday. My Dad even hunted down a starlight mint ice cream cake for me!

Thanks to my Mo Mo for giving me a birthday card on her very own! Granted it was a Mothers Day Card she found at Nana's house & scribbled all over. I couldn't have loved it more.

Thanks Margaret & Geir for a fun night at Macaroni Grill (isn't that the best restaurant ever!)And especially for Enchanted, which G was thrilled about! Ha!

And thanks to my love, for surprising me with this meal when I came home from school last week. Yes ladies, he cooks, too!

New York Steak with green peppercorn cream sauce, twice-baked potato and asparagus.

And no, I didn't eat it all!

1 comment:

thank you for your shout outs!