Thursday, March 6, 2008

What has this blog come to?!?!


How to tick people off....
  • Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.

  • In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors."
  • Specify that your drive-through order is "TO-GO."

  • If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.

  • Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.

  • Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."

  • Reply to everything someone says with "that's what you think."

  • Practice making fax and modem noises.

  • Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc" them to your boss.

  • Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.

  • Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."

  • Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears and grimacing.

  • Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.

  • Holler random numbers while someone is counting. Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."

  • Staple pages in the middle of the page.

  • Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a croaking noise.

  • Honk and wave to strangers.

  • Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints at the cash register.

  • TYPE IN UPPERCASE.

  • type only in lowercase.

  • dont use any punctuation either
  • Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.

  • Repeat the following conversation a dozen times."DO YOU HEAR THAT?""What?""Never mind, it's gone now."

  • As much as possible, skip rather than walk.

  • Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "No, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.

  • Ask people what gender they are.

  • While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.

  • Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.

  • Sing along at the opera.

  • Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
  • Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook, mutter something about "physchological profiles."

PS...I have realized that this blog has become more of a filing cabinet for all my random thoughts and obsessions, rather than something friends and family might actually want to read. I will try to do better. I struggle though, considering G & I have no adorable flesh babies and are extremely boring people and there is so much random crap to buy and talk about in this world!

Also, what's with elevators? I mean seriously?!? More about that later.

The End.

5 comments:

  1. You are so funny! Ry and I love reading your blog. We're gonna try some of those tips to tick people off :) Also, Im retarded, and finally figured out the picture situation, and finished the blog! And I want to hear about elevators.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved these! and your blog isnt boring, i love reading it every day. ive been looking for ryan everywhere...he must be at a tournament or something! tear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, however, love reading your blog. I promise I bought two $6 maternity shirts yesterday because of your "Sale! Sale! Sale!" post. I was so excited, and when Ryan was scanning through all of our friends blogs to see who updated yesterday, I heard him say- "so that's where you got the idea to buy shade shirts" so thank you so much!! Also, I like how you blog a lot, I feel like I should more and am happy to see whenever you have updated. I think it's a little like keeping a journal which is highly recommended, so the more you can write the better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was funny. I just might get peaved off enough to try a few someday. I loved your shade tip too, I wear shade everyday! I have like 20 of their tops (just so you know I don't wear like the same ones over and over..i'll stop now).

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!