Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sale! Sale! Sale!

Some of you may already know this, but I just have to share the news that Shade is having a $6 sale! I always get excited for their $10 sales, but I haven't seen a $6 one yet! Woohoo! I use opportunities like these to stock up on basic tees & cami's (since we all have to wear one under pretty much everything!), but they have some really cute shirts as well...

My sister in law bought the turtleneck with buttons a while ago, and it looks so great on. I have a bunch of the Jersey Tees and they go great with everything & I really love the Slub V-neck tee.

The best part is, I just ordered 5 pieces & I payed $30.00! These sales last a while, but common sizes & popular colors go fast, so hurry and stock up.

Yay for Sales!

Click here to shop!

2 comments:

  1. shut up i have been looking for their camis for a good price! do i just go to their website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great info. all my shades are nasty and the rubber lining is falling out. time for all new basics in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!