I am not afraid to admit that I am obsessed with "The Hills"... I know it is pathetic, I know it is fake, I know its scripted, I know, I know...don't care! I still love it! I've been watching Lauren since she was on LB and she is my favorite.
Anyways, it's been a sad time in TV land with pretty much all of my favorite shows being out of production, so I am so happy to learn that The Hills is coming back on March 24! I can't help but consider this a personal gift to me from MTV.
If you watch the Hills, you know why I'm giddy. More Justin Bobby, more Brody, more Speidi and more cat fights!
If you don't watch The Hills, you should start. After all, everyone needs a guilty pleasure...
P.S. Had the most amazing dessert last night! A homemade Molten Chocolate Cake, or as some people call it, A chocolate bomb! Insanely, mouth-wateringly, amazingly good! I'll try to post the recipe soon...
Monday, March 3, 2008
happy birthday! love, mtv
stashed under
obsessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
okay HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! That looks so AMAZINGLY INCREDIBLY GOOD!! I am obssesed just like you(if you remember back to last semester)maybe we should have a hills night. I am excited wahoooo! that is all, I am done.
ReplyDeletek seriously i got the chills like 5 times during that! i cant even wait. i am a die hard LC fan as well! it looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is.... DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!! And I can't help but admit that I love it too! It's such a guilty pleasure, much like the sweets that you listed in the post below! Why can't we help ourselves?
ReplyDeleteAHhhh- love it too! Honestly, we should have a Hills party! Eat dessert, and watch the hills! Noelle is obsessed with it too (hey maybe we can count that as our visiting teaching?)! I'm so glad it's coming back!
ReplyDelete