We've been home from Newport for a week now & I still miss it. I love this trip. Love the beach, love the time with family, love body surfing, love shopping & seeing movies, I even love Annie at the corn dog stand. Every time we go I beg G to let us stay and just never, ever, ever come home. We could have the pups shipped out to us & be the poorest, happiest, tannest little family ever.
Here are some of the pictures I took- More coming soon (whenever I can get a hold of my Dad's fancy shmancy camera)
Buddy at the Balboa arcade. Isn't she the cutest? Me & Mo won so much stuff here!

We went to dinner at a restaurant with live music. It was so much fun because the musician knew every song you could possibly think of. We got the whole place singing with "Sweet Caroline" and "Let it Be" (shout out to Jennie!). Sweet Morgan Ana fell asleep early, so her daddy took her home.

Is there anything more adorable than two grown men fussing over a tiny little girl like this?
I think not.
Mo is on G's shoulders & I love her tiny pink hoodie on Andy's head.

This picture makes me laugh. This is the face she was giving me to try to persuade me to get her an ice cream sandwich. I hurried and snapped a photo before I gave in. Look at those huge eyes!

Every year we take a picture in front of the sunsets. This place is heaven on Earth.

At dinner- Scott & Meg's attempts at self portraits! Pretty crappy, you guys!

We have been coming to this same corn dog stand for YEARS. Every year the owner, Annie, freaks out over the size of our family (in Utah we aren't even that big!). We love her & she makes the best corn dogs & diet cokes with shaved ice!

Our condo this year.

Some local musisians were playing their guitars & singing on the pier - Andy & Mo dancing. I don't have any kids of my own to obsess over & snap photos of, so Morgan has to to fill in!

Our 5th wheel, K sweetheart. We love him!

Morgan loves Uncle Greg

Just the girls. We LOVED having Meg there.
Even though she joined us, we were still badly outnumbered (hey it's my life!)


There are sunsets like this every night!

Friendlies.

I had to post this one! Andy was cracking us up (of course) with his faces when they came around each time. Of course Mo is just playing it cool & her daddy is acting like a crazy person. Love you Andrew!

Janes corndogs isn't as good as Annie's corndogs, but the bench is sure cute.


Morgan, the Mermaid.

Jon, the boobs. Is it just me, or is that body completely screwy?

I love this picture. These two are adorable. Just hanging out watching the Olympics.

Morgan LOVED the sand! I kept saying to my Mom, "this would be the best place to have kids because you could just bring them to the beach every single day & they are happy for 8 straight hours!" Seriously, she was a peach. She didn't need any one to play with her or entertain her (but of course we still wanted to). She just dug in the sand, rolled in the sand, jumped in the water, collected sea shells and sang to herself all day long. The only time she was ever grumpy was at the end of the day when it came time to scrub ALL THAT SAND off!

Listening to music and just having a great time...


I love this trip. I wish I never had to come home from it.
Part 2 coming soon....
Oh... I will go back and live with you! I love that place too- your pictures are darling and your family seems hilarious! I MISS you gal- can we please be friends?!! Glad to know you're back and hopefully we can catch up this Sunday!
ReplyDelete