Saturday, August 2, 2008

10 million pictures of powell.


So thanks for all of that feedback about blogging. You are right, you are right, you are right. It is just for fun, so who cares if it is boring, or it offends people. I have decided to STOP CARING so much. I hope this post offends each and every one of you.

I do.

Kidding. Please don't be offended.

I already told you about my trip to Lake Powell (in a rant & rave about Take-a-poo). Here are some pictures from the trip.

This first one is of my parents STANDING UP ON THE TUBE. Did everyone hear that? My parents. On a tube. Going for a ride. AND STANDING UP. This was a monumental moment for me...seeing my parents do this. That night, as I walked around the parking lot talking to G back at home, he asked how my day was and I said, "Unbelievable". And he's all, "why so unbelievable?" and I said, "My Mom rode on the tube. And she stood up. And she rock climbed & later she jumped off a cliff."

And we both sat in silence, letting that all soak in.

And then G was like, "UNBELIEVABLE".

This one is of my Mom & Dad flirting. I think she was trying to push him off the tube, but really they are just flirting. Jon was pulling them about 10 miles an hour & someone suggested we speed up, but Jon didn't, because then there wouldn't have been SO MUCH flirting.
For some reason, we all spent this particular day trying to jump, flip, or toe-touch off of the tube. This is my Dad's attempt.

And Scotty's....(Please notice the feet behind him-I think those must be my Dads)

Here is one of me getting ready to something magnificent. In reality, I tried to do a toe-touch and landed completely on my back. Randy Randoms of the brothers.



Jon spent a ton of time doing this...

And I spent a ton of time doing this...And we both wore our Bo-Sox hats.
See?
Please notice Jon's goggles. It's because he is a four eyes. Scotty and I chanted "Four eyes, four eyes!" at him throughout this tube ride. We are a loving family.

I left my sun-dress on during this tube ride, because I was sure my Dad couldn't get us off. I was right. Muhahahaha.
This is us slinking into the water. Is that a word?
And here is one of my brothers getting ready to jump off a cliff.

In this beautiful canyon.
This is a sick one of me, but look how cool this picture is.

Sigh. I LOVE Lake Powell.
More flirting by the rents. My parents are so cute together.
And that's the end.

5 comments:

  1. so cute. I love it! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a fun trip! Ill have to send you somemore pix that we were able to take!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun trip!!! remember when i went with you? remember? remember? that was freakin awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hearing the words "I just got back from Lake Powell" make me jealous enough and now seeing all of these pictures makes me just swim in jealousy. I haven't been forever and miss it! But, now that I'm getting over my jealousy . . . what a fun trip! Your pictures are fab. What a fun family. And, did I know you were a BoSox fan? Brian and I totally are too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!