Friday, March 27, 2009

sometimes i think my life isn't very "blog worthy".



 
the semi-interesting-but-not-really stuff i'm doing this weekend:
  • shower with my friends for mb on saturday
  • hopefully a temple session
  • sunday morning breakfast (a tradition now)
  • going out to dinner with g
  • a little bit of shopping with my bday gift cards
  • birthday dinner on sunday (thanks olsens!)

the not-so-glamorous-but-this-is-real-life stuff:
  • hauling all the garbage in the breezeway away
  • moving the junk from the office to join the junk in the garage
  • attemping to teach my pup, j bubba, not to eat his poop
  • or pick up his solid poops and bring them into my home via his dog door (a favorite of his)
  • grocery shopping
  • figuring out what i want to do with my life because i have to know by march 31
  • rearanging more furniture & trying to figure out what the heck to do with my office now (mom...help?)
  • cleaning, cleaning & more cleaning (i'm way behind)

happy friday!

i'm off to deal with poop.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I feel like my blog lately is all historical or obsessing about my nails. Ridiculous! But it's what's going on. :)

    I'm going to print my blog up through Blurb so I've been trying to use it like a journal. Hence the personal history mumbo jumbo. Just so much more interesting to write to people than to a book named "Diary."

    Good luck on all your poo-poo endeavors & junk relocation. I'm SO excited for GNO! It's on the calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great weekend - it's funny that we're both going to be dealing with poop this weekend. Oh the glamorous life of a mother! Can't wait for your bday party - it's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!