Lately, I have had issues with shopping. I think I am going through a fashion funk or something. I can't figure out what I like, which is so unlike a decisive girl like me.
I got a $50 gift card to Target from my work for my birthday (thanks girls) and yesterday I finally decided to spend it. I came home with 3 tops & a pair of earrings (isn't that the beauty of Target) that I thought I loved. I woke up this morning and hated everything besides the earrings. They will all be returned this weekend for round numero dos.
I have also purchased and returned 3, count-em 3, church dresses thus far. They looked fabulous in the dressing room, but somehow morphed into something else at my house!?
Has this ever happened to you?
Also, I found this fun blog while surfing. Perfect if you are planning a wedding...hint, hint, nudge, nudge...Sarah.
P.S. I realize that this is a pointless post, but it's all I've got! Tear.
I liked this post. Thanks for the blog recommendation. I looked at it and it's way cute! It will be a daily visit for sure. And, I'm totally with you on the fashion slump. I just did returns at Target and Nordstrom!!! BOO!!!
ReplyDeleteJess I love your blog so much... When ever I need a good laugh and a smile I take a peek. You and Greg are AWESOME! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete-Ryan
I totally relate . . . I buy and return like it's nobody's business. I always have a bag of something to return - and not just clothes. I have such buyer's remorse issues. Wish I had some advice to get us both out of this annoying habit.
ReplyDeleteOMG I buy clothes every day i think IM ADDICTED. I love to buy shoes and outfits and take them home and make scotty try them on to see how they look but then I return them all OMG OMG just so I have an excuse to go back to the mall and shop some more! :) :)
ReplyDeleteJon, you kill me. lol
ReplyDeletefrom jo.
ReplyDelete