I was going to try not to vent about the Bachelor on my blog, but cute Chelsea's new post just took the words out of my mouth & now I just can't keep my mouth shut.
I just need to say that I couldn't be more thrilled that Matt got rid off Robyn & Marshana because I couldn't stand either of them! Finally!! I was completely blown away, because he always seemed very into Robyn, but I loved seeing her get crushed (mean, I know). She was so cocky & arrogant, though, I felt like she deserved it. And what about her face during the rose ceremony? She always looked like such a snot.
And Marshana! Uggghh...How she lasted that long is beyond me. It was clear from day 1 that her & Matt had NOTHING in common. And their kiss grossed me out so much I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit. I screamed for joy when they both got eliminated...I mean I literally screamed for joy...at my TV...it was pathetic.
And Shayne. I like Shayne. She won me over on her first one-on-one date with Matt when she admitted to being completely materialistic and high maintenance. I loved her honesty. She is probably the only girl in Bachelor history who hasn't tried to be something she isn't in order to win. She is funny & sarcastic too, which I love...I am rooting for her.
I also love Meeps (aka Amanda) because she has the meeps, which is hilarious. She seems genuine and sincere, but I am not sure if she is outgoing enough for Matt, but still, she has the meeps! That is so awesome!
Anyways, I feel like all my reality TV dreams have now come true after last nights episode! Now, let's just hope Matt does us all a favor & actually chooses someone in the end. I can't hate on Brad, though, he was my favorite Bachelor of all time (again, because of his honesty) but I was so sad to see Jenni crushed. Loved her.
Thanks for listening! I feel so much better!!!
I DVR'd it last night and just barely got done watching - I totally agree with you. I couldn't stand either of them - and that look! WOW!
ReplyDeleteToo bad we couldn't talk about this more today because we got a mean glare! But yes I am THRILLED that Robin is gone!!!! She was way too cocky for her own good. The way she moved her mouth and talked made me mad. The kiss with him and Marshanna made me want to throw up twenty times, I cringed! Seriously just her lips took over his whole face, he was probably grossed out as well. I agree on meeps and how she is a little shy, but next week with her MOM???!!! What is that about?? Noelle is adorable, but again shy! and Shayne is hilarious. I love her honestly and how she is good at sports because you wouldnt think she would be. Anyways sorry this is a novel, lunch today was so fun. I MISS YOU!!! I know I have the day off tomorrow but I will call you the next day. -Buddy
ReplyDeleteps. you should vent about American Idol and Kristy Lee cooks outfits!!
ReplyDeleteOk Im so glad you posted about this...I am SO happy he kicked off those two! And I LOVED that Shayne had makeup in her coat-how hilarious was that? Im for sure rooting for her or Amanda. I cant wait for next week to see Amanda's mom molest Matt!
ReplyDeleteOMG the Bachelor has taken over my life I am sooooo ADDICTED!! OMGOMG I hate Robin so much she is such skank! lol. OMG Jess you are sooooo funny and cute Amanda totally has meeps OMG! I agree I want Matt (best bachelor EEEEVER) to fall in love with Shayne she is soooo cute and has such cute style and I love how she spells her name with a Y. Im naming my babies Shayne. OMG :) :-).
ReplyDelete-Scott
we all know that Jon watches the Bachelor every monday and LOVES IT!!!I am done posting on this.
ReplyDeleteK that can't be you...only Jon is capable of sounding that much like a girl.
ReplyDeleteoh LOVE THIS! I am so so glad you share my same enthusiasm about this show!! Also, so glad you like Shayne too. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I think she's darling. I love her. I loved your comment on my blog too- it made that novel of a post worth it!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely have to agree with you on sick Marshana and Robin. I thought that look was going to kill Matt. I'm still kind of deciding since I really liked Holley, and we definitely love the meeps, those are awesome. Anyway, glad I'm not the only addict. My mother-in-law got me addicted and yes... I got Ryan addicted LOL It's fun to watch it with my hubby, get a guys perspective on things :)
ReplyDeleteI just have to say that I think that Todd hates Marshanna more than I do. He never remembers her name though and calls her Shananae (I don't even know how to spell that). I am not going to lie to you I really like Noelle. Next week is going to be the best!
ReplyDeleteit was scotty commenting from my comp. would i have written scott? no... i would have written scotty duh.
ReplyDelete