This is the spider-web pumpkin cheesecake I made for Halloween day.
In case you can't tell, I am pretty proud of these suckers (I made 3).
The web was hard (well, harder than I thought it would be), and most importantly, the cheesecake was yummy.
The web was hard (well, harder than I thought it would be), and most importantly, the cheesecake was yummy.
I even made a homemade cream cheese/whipped cream topping.
Without a recipe (gasp)!
These cheesecakes never really got the love they deserved.
My sweet Jacky B accidentally stepped on the last one (lid on) before we made it to the Halloween festivities that evening.
Completely ruined the web.
We didn't speak for at least 5 minutes.
And considering I am the worst dessert decorator alive
(true story, because I have no patience),
I thought these beauties deserve a chance to shine.
So, thanks for looking at them.
Oh, and PS..These cheesecakes will be making a re-appearance in a few weeks (as they did last year) for thanksgiving (minus the spider-webs, of course). In case you want to copy, you can find the recipe here. But don't forget to whip up a cream-cheesy/whip creamy type topping, as it is the cherry on top.
Many compliments await you if you do.
That is all.
Many compliments await you if you do.
That is all.
k those really are the cutest....i need to become more domestic. and a whipped topping from scratch?!good job.
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest! I totally copied the recipe and am going to try it out. Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteLoved your comment on my blog. Always nice to know when someone is on the same page when you kind of put yourself out there.
Seriously miss you. Hope you can come Sunday. Could be entertaining.
jess i wish i was more like you!! Holy cow you are crafty.. the perfecto wife. Those look so good and i can't believe you made them from scratch!!! and there's not a chance that i could ever make something without a recipe!! TEACH ME!! i love you!! and im excited to see your new casa. Let me know when you guys move in... Luke wont be much of a help but id love to help
ReplyDeletethat was an amazingly creative topping... and a delicious cheesecake. I loved it! I can't wait to have it again on Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteThose look great
ReplyDelete