Wednesday, November 5, 2008

winter.

is never kind to my skin.
or my hair, for that matter.
this stuff
is single-handedly saving my life right now.

i lather up each night before bed
and my skin stays moist and soft for the next 24 hrs.

plus, it's cheap
and still works better than the expensive stuff.

if i am going to have to brave the cold
i refuse to have dry, itchy skin while doing so

i hate you, winter.

1 comment:

  1. oh I need to get some of that! My hands are cracking because of the winter...agh! My dad told me my Grandma uses vaseline. She lathers up every night and it works. So I have done that the past couple nights and it has worked, so until I can get some of the heaven in that bottle i'll have to stick to the old fashion way.. he he he... loves!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!