Saturday, November 1, 2008

i love you, jana b.

Today is a special day, because it is my beautiful Mother's birthday, and I can't let the day pass without telling her how much she means to me.

My Mom is amazing. She is the kind of person who makes everyone feel loved & accepted. She is caring, she is warm & kind. She is hilarious & goofy & silly, which I love. She is creative & beautiful. She knows how to throw a party, put together a fabulous dinner, sew a dress & she does it all with flair. My Mom is a good listener & a devoted friend. I am lucky because she is my best friend. We share the same face, the same brown eyes, the same passions. And I love it when anyone tells me I am like her.

My mother has taught me so many things. I owe so much of who I am to her. She taught me to be accepting, to make the best of every situation, to laugh at myself, to strive to make other's feel good, to give compliments, to smile & be happy, to make a big deal out of every occasion, to love my husband, to be good to my brothers, to be a good friend.

Mom, thank you for being who you are. Happy Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. oh how i love love love your mom~ i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i completely agree i love your mom... send her my love next time you talk to her

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!