Saturday, November 1, 2008

this is halloween. this is halloween!

I just uploaded over 350 pictures to my computer. I am a little bit nuts when it comes to photos, wouldn't you say? Among them, were pictures from our Halloween festivities last night. We had a blast this year. We went trick-or-treating with little Makayla, who was darling, of course & then stopped by to see our other loves, Lauren & Mya & hang out with Bryan & Kiersti for a while.
All in all it was a great night.

Here are some photos of our Halloween adventures & the littles we saw along the way...

Lo looking out the window at Jack & Daisy. Please notice Jack's Halloween scarf.
Mya, the ladybug. Holy cow that baby is darling.

And our little M as Abby.



I thought this one was funny.
I was making pumpkin cheesecake for Halloween & the pups were dying for a lick!

The weekend has been great, so far. Today was M's Nemo Party, which was a blast & then we headed to the Real game where we had the best box seats.
I can't believe Halloween is already over. It's a little sad.
Maybe next year, I will have a little trick-or-treater of my own! (hahaha)

2 comments:

  1. oh my heck i freakin HOPE HOPE HOPE you have a trick-or-treater next year. she/he will be so stinking cute and i need him/her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tease me by saying you might have one next year!! You're so cruel!! j/k
    Thanks for putting those cute pics on - you know the cutest kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!