Monday, June 4, 2012

pool day.


we celebrated the beginning of summer this weekend with dinner at red rock brewery (their horseradish mashed potatoes make me salivate), car-washing in the driveway, pasta primavera at home, berry cobbler with vanilla ice cream and an afternoon at the pool.


just as she was last year, this little lady is in love with the pool. now, if i could only figure out how to keep her warm enough in the water, i'd be a happy mama (she still seems happy as can be, but she is so skinny and tiny, she turns purple after 10 minutes or so. ideas, mamas?)

between our new pool pass here downtown and my grandma's friday swim days we are looking forward to spending most of the summer just like this. now, who wants to join us?!

4 comments:

  1. mememe! i can't get enough of that little skinny tiny baby of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! I love to swim, but I have yet to take evie. She handles new things like that better with other kids around. Maybe we can go swimming at grandma's when I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madelyn has only visited the pool a few times due to the same dilema...she's skinny and starts shivering. I wish I had a solution.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!