Friday, December 17, 2010

to be continued...

I thought some of you might like a little update. Baby girl and I are currently in the hospital where we will stay until she is born in 2 weeks (or sooner if she shows any signs of stress). Unfortunately my low fluid isn't correcting itself and my doctors think we shouldn't keep her in there any longer than 34 weeks.

I never expected to experience anything like this and of course, my heart is broken that I don't get to carry her full term, but I have faith and confidence in my doctors, and more importantly I have faith in my Heavenly Father.

She is going to be teeny tiny when she comes into the world, but we are grateful that all signs indicate that she will be healthy and strong as well.

Your prayers and concern mean so much to me, they bring me to tears every day.Thank you to everyone who is thinking of us and praying for us. I know I will need them as I try to get through this scary time in my life and be happy and positive in this situation.

Amidst all the uncertainty the only thing I know for sure is that I love this baby and am willing to go to the ends of the earth and back to bring her into this world safely. I'm grateful that this year she will be my Christmas present. Until then.

Xoxo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for keeping us updated. Please continue to do so!
    I am praying for you sweetie & your baby girl. Stay strong mama. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh JMO you know my prayers are with you. What can I do? Really anything! You are so incredible and your strength is inspiring. Keep it up love, and please don't hesitate to ask for anything. Love you, Greg, and your sweet one soon to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking about you. lots. praying for you. lots.
    keep me updated. i really want to send you a big hug. i've been where you are. stay strong.
    i'm always here for a good email rant!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, you three are in my thoughts. You will be fine, and so will she. Remember Tate, born so early and only 3 pounds... but perfect! It's amazing what those tiny tiny bodies can withstand and overcome. I'm so sorry though that you're having to go through this, I know it's not comforting, and it's not easy.

    ps- I know you may not be thinking this at the moment, but if you're worried about preemie clothes, Janie & Jack has a great selection.

    xoxo
    Chels

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you, woman! You and that tiny little baby girl are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong. Everything's going to be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no. I'm so sorry that this is happening. What a tough way to spend Christmas. :( Thank heavens for doctors that are on top of it and taking care of you and your sweet little one. We'll continue to keep you in our prayers as you face the unexpected. Can I run any errands for you while you're stuck in bed? Bless you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jess...I am SO sorry to hear about what you and your sweet little baby are going through. But you are spot on with keeping faith in our Heavenly Father that everything will be okay. It's amazing how strong teeny tiny babies really are.

    Let us know how you're doing...I'll be thinking about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been worried about you! Thank you for the update! We'll keep you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jess!! How crazy! I'm so glad I got to see you and chat! I feel like I probably didn't even ask how you were doing though! I hope you are doing good, hang in there, it is so worth every second like you said to bring her here! Let me know if you are up for visitors or anything, I'm nearly VIP at the hospital and will be there visiting my mom next week.(are you at IMC-MURRAY?) I can also run any errands for you too. Just know this is a super special christmas and this new year with her will be amazing! Keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jess
    I'm thinking of you and your little family! Saying some prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck this week!! Ill be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and your little are in our thoughts and prayers constantly! Hope all goes well and that you're home enjoying mommy life with a healthy baby soon. Good luck and let us know if there's anything we can do for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!