Monday, January 11, 2010

sledding=death wish.

so here is a video we took this weekend at the cabin. we spent hours sledding down this huge hill we have in front of the house & the size of the hill plus the icy snow made for some pretty intense sledding. lots of bruises were acquired in the process (i have 2).

at one point, we had the brilliant idea to drive the snowmobile down the hill at the same time & i was chosen to be the lucky person who got to sit on the back and hold on with one hand, while trying to steadily film with the other. and we were going fast, which explains my annoying screaming & shaky camera work.

seriously, sorry about the screams. even i am annoyed by my voice.

enjoy.



sledder = andy
pusher = g
driver = jon
screamer = me

6 comments:

  1. that looks awesome! You are brave to hold a camera going down that hill - scary! p.s. good luck on your BSE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad we dont have vids of me crashing over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you guys had so much fun. Sledding down that hill was one of my favorite things I did the last time we went up there.. I couldn't believe how fast you go down that hill! So fun.. Love it! I hope you all had fun and everyone came home in one piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The screams are not annoying. It's fun & looks very fun!! I wanted to make sure you checked our photo blog today b/c I think you'd like what we have on there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was such a fun trip! Thanks so much for taking us! And Jon, I do have one video of you crashin. Too bad I didn't get both though! Just caught up on your blog. Love all the posts. We did have a great Christmas. And I love our "flakey" pajama's :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You crazy kids! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!