Monday, August 2, 2010

fool for fall.

it's been raining on and off all day & i couldn't be more pleased. nothing makes me happier than the sound of rain on my roof or thunder overhead. i am officially sick of summer. i want fall. i miss my fall wardrobe more than i care to admit. i'm ready for hot chocolate and falling leaves and pumpkin cheesecake. i'm ready for crisp weather and the holidays.
i want halloween & thanksgiving & christmas & new years and then...i really want this baby. 
hurry up cold weather!

2 comments:

  1. If you love rain...You need to move to Seattle!

    I'm right there with you. I LOVE Fall. C'mon Fallllll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more, I have that timeline in mind too except adding in Valentine's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!