Monday, February 14, 2011

my loves.


i am more in love this year than ever before.
i am in love with this little family of mine.
i am in love with my evie jane.
and i am in love with her daddy.
so glad she came along and made me love him even more.

 happy valentines day to lovers everywhere!
 
{and even though they are pictured i have to be honest and admit that i am not so in love with the pups. sorry peeps, but the truth is they have gotten annoying. really, really annoying. but i'm sure i'll fall in love with them again someday?...let's hope.}

6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful little family you have Jess. I am so happy for you girly!!! I love you. Hope you have a wonderful, Lovers in Love day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! I just posted a comment and I think it didn't save so here we go again!

    It's funny how the dogs that were your babies just become dogs when the really bb's start coming! You'll love them again, just in a house pet kind of way! At least that's how it was with me!!

    Your Evie is just darling! Congrats to you and G!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very impressive how many things G is able to do at once. He's holding both dogs, Evie, and watching TV...? all at the same time. Impressive.

    You have an adorable family. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my- I seriously just laughed out loud when I read your comment about your dogs and how you think they've gotten annoying. I promise I'm STILL chuckling about it. You are so so funny.

    ...and your daughter is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to snuggle her again. For an extended period of time. She misses me, right? Need a sitter?
    And your pups will get not so annoying when they get used to the situation.....I hope. For your sake and theirs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh.. Those pictures of her little smile are so dang precious! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!