Thursday, December 25, 2008

merry merry christmas.

Our Christmas this year was lovely.

Turned out to be one of my favorite Christmas' ever, which was a wonderful surprise considering I was thinking it might turn out to be the worst. Here are some of the faces we saw along the way (at least the ones we remembered to snap pictures of)...

grandma & kate.
makayla marie.the moffitt family on xmas eve.
heidi & erik.
and margaret & geir.

********************************************************************************
but, i do have to admit that the best part of christmas this year was spending time with my lover
(even though he had to work the day before & after christmas).
he is sort of my favorite person ever.

please ignore our extreme bed head hair & smooshy faces.
it was early.


now, i'm off for a few more hours of rock band in my pj's & sledding with the fam.
hope your christmas was magical & merry, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your shout outs!