Tuesday, June 14, 2011

if she could talk.


hi my name is evie and i might never take a nap AGAIN!!! but that's okay because i'm exceptionally cute and i like to say "ahhhahhhahhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" all day long and roll around everywhere. more fun than napping, right?!

the other day, in sacrament meeting, i decided to say "ahhhhahhhahhhhhhhhh" really loudly during all the quiet parts of the meeting so everyone in the chapel could hear. my mom tried really hard to make me stop, but i just love to talk, so she hung her head and laughed in embarrassment, instead. i'm so funny, right?! do you want to hear all my noises?

ahhhahahhhhhhhhhhhhh
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
oooooohhhhh
owwwowwwowww
oh oh oh oh oh
waahhhhh!!!!!!
cough, cough, cough

this is my friend, sophie the giraffe. sophie the giraffe belongs in my mouth. my fingers belong in my mouth. YOUR fingers belong in my mouth. that blanket belongs in my mouth!!

what is that you're holding?! is it edible? what does it taste like?

PUT IT IN MY MOUTH!!!

3 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud when I read this. haha. Babies are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much giggling!!! Make it stop! My stomach hurts. I'm getting SO tired lately, I think because my little noise maker now crawls. He's giving me a serious run for my money. Ev is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your shout outs!